What Are We Reading FIRST?!

Growing up, I was a BIG fan of Saturday morning cartoons!  I couldn't wait until the end of the week -- I'd make sure I got up as early as possible (sometimes, TOO early and I'd have to suffer through 4-H Club -- YUCK!), serving myself the biggest bowl of cereal my Mom would allow.  And to start off, I want to bring you a comic series that I hope makes YOU just as excited -- so get ready to meet The Kinder Guardians!

"Muppet Babies Meets the Justice League!"

These super-powered kiddos want to be the heroes of the future, just like their parents!  But to hone their powers and develop their sense of teamwork, they attend a special school called Wonder Care.


Our first issue, "How Far is Up?!" focuses on three students, Pep -- our resident SPEEDSTER, and the Ultra Twins, Castor and Pollux.  

Here are some cool stats about their powers and personalities -- straight from the school computer system, called Black Board!



 First pages go up TOMORROW, so come back soon!



Want to own your own copy?  You can order one from my online shop at IndyPlanet.com.  

Wonder Care Presents: The Kinder Guardians #1 ($2.99)
"How Far is Up?!"

Written by Victor Dandridge
Art by Justin Castaneda

Pep, the resident speedster, has a goal to run through the sky!  But, supporting it puts Ultra-Twins, Castor and Pollux at odds.  Is it better to let reality anchor your dreams or encourage the impossible?

Wonder Care Presents: The Kinder Guardians created by Victor Dandridge & Justin Castaneda.  All rights reserved.  







Victor Dandridge is an award-winning comic creator and geek personality, born-n-raised in Columbus, OH (SOUTHFIELD!).  An intrepid entrepreneur, he continues to build a branding empire through his company Vantage:Inhouse Productions.

Comments